Learning and Development Overview
Imagine having a whole Learning and Development department at your service, for a fraction of the cost of employing one Training Specialist.
CHaRM offers a range of innovative Learning and Development support partnership options for businesses that don't have an in-house training department. Our clients have an appreciation of the significant rewards of effective employee development but also want to get the best possible return on their L&D expenditure.
What are the benefits of our L&D suport?
- You will see real business performance improvement through your employees
- Your training will be firmly aligned to business strategy
- We'll give you the best possible return on L&D expenditure
- You get a flexible approach to learning
- You get training with real impact and value.
We'll deliver real value for money solutions by:
- Making sure that the right training solution is sourced to meet a correctly identified need
- Identifying and sharing internal knowledge and making the best use of business experts
- Linking training directly to the business strategy
- Encouraging learning in a flexible and fun way
- Providing access to a library full of learning resources
- Effectively evaluating learning - pre and post course (a real benefit to those who want to keep their Investors in People Award)
- Monitoring performance against your business KPIs.
Better targeted training results in more productive employees and more efficient L&D spend.
Training Course Delivery
Learning is an experience best shared, rather than described. Although every training programme experience is different, according to the needs of the individuals concerned, CHaRM's training style will bring out the best in delegates.
The team at CHaRM are quick to identify individual learning styles and structure the session accordingly.
Each programme will:
- Keep lecturing to a minimum - the emphasis being on comfort and informality.
- Use real life experiences and case studies.
- Encourage active participation from the delegates.
- Place the emphasis on interaction.
- Include small group exercises and activities and group question and answer sessions.
At CHaRM we firmly believe that the more a delegate puts into a session the more they will get out of it. That is why each of our training courses encourages learning by doing and by sharing.