CHaRM Progress Club for developing managers
Lunch and Learn!
Are there new managers or team leaders in your organisation who you feel show potential and who, with a little extra help and guidance, could bring more to the business?
Do you want to develop these managers, but can't spare the time away from work for training? Well .... We have the solution!
The CHaRM Progress Club has been successfully enhancing the skills and experience of managers for some years now, with many going on to be promoted and take more responsibility within their organisations. 100% of those who complete the programme find it useful and of benefit to them within their roles. Specific feedback includes:
- "I found time management to be the most useful webinar as I use the grid to manage my tasks at times of high workload."
- "Motivating others has helped me to re-evaluate and think/use other ways to deal with people."
- "I was concerned that some of the webinars would not relate to my job role, but all could be related in every aspect."
- "Been lovely to be part of this journey and to have the [face to face] meeting at the end. Great end to the year".
Our next CHaRM Progress Club will begin 25 October 2019. The Progress Club is a series of bite-sized learning sessions of 90 minutes each. Delivered via Webinar, in the run up to the lunch time period, there are 10 interactive sessions during the course of the year. The final session is a networking meeting, with guest speaker. Other feedback from participants includes:
"I would like to thank everyone at CHaRM for their efforts. Have enjoyed the programme."
"The Progress Club has really helped develop my confidence in my job role and my career. This has been apparent in my work, to my colleagues and to my manager also."
"I found the Handling Conflict webinar most useful because I can relate it to my role currently and so can use the skills learnt directly."
"I was able to take a lot from the prioritising workload webinar and apply it to my current role."
"Motivating Others gave an excellent insight and enlightened me on the fact that people are motivated by different things."
There are several benefits of being a member of the CHaRM Progress Club:
- Short, punchy and interactive Webinars
- Up to date management techniques that really work
- Access to management expertise and advice
- Opportunity to network with other managers
- Excellent value for money (at only £395.00 plus VAT for the whole year's membership!).
Each Webinar takes place on the last Friday of each month from 11.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. There is one session every month except for August and December. All you need is a headset and microphone to learn in the comfort of your own office!
How do you enrol?
If you would like more information, or to book your place, contact our Learning and development team on 0115 984 3119, or email email@example.com.
There are discounts for enrolling three members or more.