CHaRM's Talent Club for new or aspiring managers and team leaders
Lunch and Learn!
Are there new managers or team leaders in your organisation who you feel show potential and who, with a little extra help and guidance, could bring more to the business?
Do you want to develop these managers, but can't spare the time away from work for training? Well .... We have the solution!
The CHaRM Talent Club has been successfully enhancing the skills and experience of new team leaders and managers for some years now, with many going on to be promoted and take more responsibility within their organisations. 100% of those who complete the programme find it useful and of benefit to them within their roles. Specific feedback includes:
- "I found time management to be the most useful webinar as I use the grid to manage my tasks at times of high workload."
- "Motivating others has helped me to re-evaluate and think/use other ways to deal with people."
- "I was concerned that some of the webinars would not relate to my job role, but all could be related in every aspect."
- "Been lovely to be part of this journey and to have the [face to face] meeting at the end. Great end to the year".
We have redesigned our Talent Club to enable participants to choose 8 subjects from 16 options to meet their specific learning needs. The Talent Club is a series of bite-sized virtual learning sessions of 90 minutes each, delivered in the run up to the lunch time period. Learning is supported by additional material on our student portal and tutor coaching throughout the programme. Learning sessions take place on the first and third Thursday of each month from 11.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m., Examples of subjects include:
- How to stand out from the crowd
- Making the Most of Meetings
- Effective Delegation
- How to give feedback constructively
- Briefing your Team
- How to achieve your goals and objectives
- Managing Change
- Influencing and Persuading.
The full range of topics and details of the programme are available by completing the contact form below. There are several benefits of being a member of the CHaRM Talent Club:
- Short, punchy and interactive learning sessions
- Up to date management techniques that really work
- Access to management expertise and advice
- Opportunity to network with other managers
- Excellent value for money (at only £425.00 plus VAT for 8 learning sessions).
Other participant feedback includes:
"I would like to thank everyone at CHaRM for their efforts. Have enjoyed the programme."
"The Talent Club has really helped develop my confidence in my job role and my career. This has been apparent in my work, to my colleagues and to my manager also."
"I found the Handling Conflict webinar most useful because I can relate it to my role currently and so can use the skills learnt directly."
"I was able to take a lot from the prioritising workload webinar and apply it to my current role."
"Motivating Others gave an excellent insight and enlightened me on the fact that people are motivated by different things."
Get in Touch
Please use the form below for any enquiries.