Effective Communication Skills
This two-part individual coaching experience is suitable for anyone who relies on good communication to achieve results. Whether it’s a manager who needs to effectively communicate with staff, or a customer facing employee where good communication is essential, this coaching activity will help to develop essential skills.
At the end of the coaching activity, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the process of communication
- Use properly formed questions to elicit essential information
- Actively listen in all situations
- Recognise and minimise communication barriers
- Use non-verbal communication to support the message
- Recognise and respond to different styles of communication.
In order for participants to get the most out of this approach, they will be asked to consider their own personal style of communication and the impact of this on others. Participants will learn to adapt their style of communication for different situations and different people that they have to communicate with.
"I have never received feedback like it from any course anyone has attended before. It is the best feedback I have ever received”.
Contact our L&D team for more information or to book a coaching session.