Talent Development - Personal Growth for your most talented people
Good performers need to know that you will help them to learn, grow and develop personally and professionally. For many, it's critical in choosing to remain with their organisation. CHaRM's various Talent Development Programmes are designed to help you meet that need. They enable employers to provide personal development for your top performers, or key staff at whatever level, for the long-term benefit of your business. Among the outcomes are:
- To develop people within your business for management, specialist or other key future roles
- To provide career paths to motivate and develop capable, talented and motivated individuals
- To retain the best talent within your business.
Talent development does not always mean promotion. For many, it's about having different experiences, involvement in different projects and developing different skills. Choose from any of CHaRM's Talent Development Programmes which are ideal for:
- New Team Leaders or Managers who have long-term potential
- Middle Managers who are ready for that next move to a more strategic or senior role
- Potential future managers who form part of your succession plan
- Key personnel who have specialist skills and knowledge that you need to retain for the long term
- Your top performers who contribute most to the organisation.
Our experience shows that what we do makes a real difference to our participants and the businesses they work in, but don't just take our word for it. One of our previous Talent Club participants said:
"I would like to say thank you for what has been such an enjoyable and worthwhile experience. The sessions are clear, interesting and well presented whilst covering a broad range of relevant subjects. The sessions are well complemented by the quality of the accompanying handouts that also serve as a good reference guide. The biggest single piece of praise I can give from my own experience is the way it helped me to take a step back and think about how I approached certain aspects of my day to day role. Just by making subtle changes to my approach, I have seen a big effect on the outcomes and have been able to turn potentially negative situations into positive ones."