Managing Remote Workers
This interactive learning programme from CHaRM is designed for those who manage remote workers. The aim of the course is to provide Managers with the skills and knowledge to confidently manage remote workers to ensure they are able to perform to the best of their potential and are not excluded from the workplace.
The course can be delivered in-house for businesses for a group of managers, or participants can join our open programme on an individual basis.
The programme will cover:
- The role that effective communication, individual motivation and team development play in the effective management of remote workers
- The need for remote workers to understand and be part of the organisation's purpose and aims
- The potential barriers to effective remote working and how to address these
- How to develop and maintain trust when managing remote workers
- How to overcome isolation for remote workers
- How to identify causes of conflict at work, particularly when people are working remotely
- Techniques to minimise and resolve conflict amongst team members
- How to promote a positive team atmosphere to minimise the adverse effects of conflict.
This programme is delivered to Institute of Management Level 3 standard, over five x 3 hour virtual sessions. Each session will be delivered via Teams but will be as interactive as if you were face to face with your tutor and there will be some short work related activities to undertake between each session to embed the learning.
Achieving the ILM Level 3 Award accreditation is an optional extra and is available to all participants. Further details on what this involves are available from the L&D team here at CHaRM.
Get in Touch
Please use the form below for any enquiries.